BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GK Progenitor

So on sword of truth we can see a little more about the Grey Knights. We see 3 marines, a white scar, a world eater, and an emperor's children. According to the synopsis, it seems like the world eaters and emperor's children are on a planet so he probably grabs one of them. The World eater is macer varren, a captain who didn't betray during the heresy. The White Scar and Emperor's Children are both only holding a bolter, which leads me to believe that they are probably tactical marine (varren, a captain, has a power sword distinguishing him).
    So we have so far...
    1. Garro
    2. Qruze (Questionable, but in "The Last Remembrancer" in "Age of Darkness" Qruze has become Malcador's "hand" and started to wear plain grey power armor)
    3. Tylos Rubio
    4. Macer Varren
    5. Garviel Loken
    6. Unidentified White Scar (From the cover of Garro: Sword of Truth)
    7. Unidentified Emperor's Children (From the cover of Garro: Sword of Truth)
    8. Last Founding Member (Possibly Janus unless Janus is one of the characters we have already met)

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdeath3 View Post
    So on sword of truth we can see a little more about the Grey Knights. We see 3 marines, a white scar, a world eater, and an emperor's children. According to the synopsis, it seems like the world eaters and emperor's children are on a planet so he probably grabs one of them. The World eater is macer varren, a captain who didn't betray during the heresy. The White Scar and Emperor's Children are both only holding a bolter, which leads me to believe that they are probably tactical marine (varren, a captain, has a power sword distinguishing him).
    )
    I don't think bolters are only used by tactical Marines. On the cover of Legion of One , Loken is holding his bolt gun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123