BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Those are some very nice models, as an Imp Fists player I'm jealous of those two characters the Minotaurs are getting! Still think I'll have to console myself with a battery of Rapiers, it does say the Fists use them a lot, and so they must be mine!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

First-Captain

Moloc looks like he's getting ready to fight in the shade.

love them all, is it me or is Asterion Moloc wearing Cataphract armour? perhaps a good sign for the future. Also I wast one or three of those rapiers for my heresy era death guard... NOW!

Brother-Sergeant

Nice,Cataphract Armour? Is it better than normal Terminator armour?Looks good anyway.

I love these models! Forgeworld really makes some great character models.

Absolutely gorgeous. I'm working on ways to make them work in a BA army!

Fly Lord

After 10+ years of Ultramarine led Roman Space Marines, its nice to see someone over at GW cracking open the Art History books.

Those Minotaurs are the first Greek Space Marines we've seen out of the Studio.

Those are effectively Greek Hoplites in power armor (right down to the oversized shield and spear). Beautiful work.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Battle-Brother

I'm going to adepticon this year. I could pick you up something and ship it to you. Let me know what you need.

I'm hoping some of the other Badab Wars characters turn out as well as these did. They are amazing.

Default more space marines

wow they cool but when they going to put up some cool necron stuff or dark eldars

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast