BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default New paints are up

New paints are up on GW's website---£333 for the paint set!!! Whoooh

Brother-Captain

We knew it was going to be expensive. Think about it - the prices stayed the same, but they doubled the paint range.

Thankfully I bought the full paint set thing that went on sale before the holidays last year, so I'm going to be good for a long while. The only thing that I might need to stock up on soon will be washes...but I'm always running out of those.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Chapter-Master

New paints are up
    Unfortunately the website itself doesn't seem to be! :P

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Unfortunately the website itself doesn't seem to be! :P
    Yep, for me all other websites are fine atm but GW has slowed down to a crawl

Yeah, same for me now. I was able to download the Conversion Chart PDF. Comes from the next WD by the looks of it and of course the 'WD-388' at the bottom.

Good news---there is a conversion chart, bad news--it states close but NOT exact matches. This sounds like fun!

Saw a guys models with some of the new white on today in GW, one coat over black primer, it was really impressive.

Oh yeah love that new Paint set £333 or if you live in the us it's $536us or you can go to Australia and Buy it for $870au

That is $910us or £573 with current exchange rates ... Which means I could buy one in the us/uk have it shipped over here and expect around $250-300au change :-/

Excuse me while I go cry in a corner because I'm Australian ... ...

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by helvexis View Post
    Oh yeah love that new Paint set £333 or if you live in the us it's $536us or you can go to Australia and Buy it for $870au

That is $910us or £573 with current exchange rates ... Which means I could buy one in the us/uk have it shipped over here and expect around $250-300au change :-/

Don't worry you'll get used to it, in the meantime it's best to just avoid comparing prices.

Brother-Sergeant

I get a Page Not Found error when I try and open the conversion chart.

How annoying

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by helvexis View Post

We get it, you don't understand how local pricing based on Per Capita Income works.

That aside, new range looks very interesting. Sad that they changed all the colour names for the current range though

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast