BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: The new guy...

Battle-Brother

Default The new guy...

Hello fellow forumites my name is Shawn and I am a long time space wolf/black Templar player I been collecting WH 40K for 13 years, been playing off and on for 9 years . I getting back into playing space wolves again I so all prolly be asking a ton of questions. All put some pics up later but for right now I'm looking forward to drawing inspiration from my fellow gamers.

Hi, I hope this forum can help you.

Battle-Brother

@Dirinel
    Thanks man which armies do you play?

Scout

Welcome to the forum!

Right now I'm mostly painting some Imerpial Guard for a friend. In my group we play with Eldar, Space Marine (various chapters, when we want to change) and Orks. The more availabkle factions. We are considering to make some Tau or Dark eldar armies, to play something different. There is no "single" owner of an army.

Battle-Brother

@kro
    Thanks alot man you hey which army do you play?

@Dirinel
    Thats cool I like that idea your gaming group has it lets new players try out a army before they start buying into a faction. Do you and your group play at a FLGS or you just meet up at someones house?

My local gaming has a nice mix we 1 grey knights player, 1 BT player,1 daemons player, 1 ork player, 1 nid player, 1 tau player and 1 necron player. I just stick with my wolves so we got a good mix going on.