BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Battle-Brother

Default Wolf lord on Thunderwolf question

Thinking bout picking one up but am finding it hard to justify the price tag does the model come with anymore wargear options Head swaps or any other bits?

Chaplain

Unless you really really like the look of the finecast Lord, you're probably better off converting one from the plastic Thunderwolves.
    We Will Strike With The Arms Of Gods
    And Leave Nothing In Our Wake

Battle-Brother

Honestly the only thing I like about the model is the frost axe I was just curious if anyone have bought one or seen one. I have been looking online for a un boxing video but had no luck. Prolly will do like you suggested have yet to purchase anything finecast but the arjac model is tempting me...

If I remember correctly, the only additional bit is an extra, generic left shoulder pad.

Battle-Brother

Thanks mercy I have yet to see anyone of the new models in person yet and I wanna play test them before I pick them up. If thats the only extra bits all prolly just pass on the WL on t-wolf then.

Librarian

His face is very derpy. I shall be buying two boxes of Thunderwolf Cavalry to make a Lord and five TWC. It's also only £8 more than buying a box of TWC and the Derp Lord and you get two extra TWC.
    Touched by His Noodly Appendage

Looking at the pictures of the sprues for the plastic T-Wolves are on the GW mothership, it look like a there's passable selection of wargear options. It'd probably be super, turbo easy to custimize one of those to heck and back for a wolf lord.

And about the same price assuming a 20% discount on the wolves box.