BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Default Forge World's 2012 Event only model

This is the 40k model you'll only be able to get by attending the Con's that Forge World will be at this year, and it's rather nice I think (and not a Marine!):

Imperial Enforcer with Cyber-Mastiff

£12 (€16 / US$20 / Oz$22)

EDIT: Looking at him again, is it just me or does he look a hell of a lot like Brian Glover?
    Last edited by Brakkart; 03-26-2012 at 12:21 PM.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Librarian

Yeah, i managed to get the commissar on horseback from a couple of years ago, but im gutted im not going to the FW open day this year cos I would snap this guy up in a heartbeat.

Might have to try and do Gamesday this year especially...
    Conscription in the Lucky 88th
    http://lucky88th.blogspot.com

Anyone have any good uses for this model?

I love it, I just wonder where it might best fit into an army.

Might get one regardless if I end up at games day. An imperial cyber-dog? Yes please.

Commander with Bodyguard? it would be problematic in tourney play but I wouldn't stop a friend from using it either in tourney play or a pickup game.

Brother-Sergeant

Love it! Loads more character than the boarding marine. I can just imagine being chased by the Arbites, thinking I'd got away, turning a corner and running into this pair. Game over, man.

that would be great for Dark Heresy

This is the 40k model you'll only be able to get by attending the Con's that Forge World will be at this year

In other words:
    If you live on the West Coast...FU.
    It is a nice model. Would make an interesting Commisar or =][= Lord.

He’s got a very necromunda vib going. I not sure that anything is inferred by that but the event models normal have some sort of tie in with what FW are currently working on eg mounted death korps /boarding marine/ tinbot all linked into the current at the time IA book.

That's a nice looking model, though I don't think the mastiff has enough cyber in him.

Scout

thats an amazing model it would look great in my cabinet.i might have to try and get one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast