BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Veteran-Sergeant

Default GK dumb questions at work

hey there just two quick questions that are probably very easy to answer but im at work strategizing for next months tourney

1) does the Quicksilver power make I1 attacks such as hammers and servo arms strike at I10 or are they I1 regardless?

2) can a techmarine inside a vehicle(LRC for instance) repair immobilised or weapon destroyed while inside?
    a- for a weapon destroyed i assume that weapon cannot fire if repaired,but how about other weapons in the same turn the destroyed one is repaired?
    b-am i right in saying the vehicle can move the turn after immobilised was fixed?

Chapter-Master

Techmarines can repair the vehicle they are embarked in, and the weapon cannot fire in the same player turn it was repaired and yes the vehicle can move as normal in the next turn (unless it gets immobilised again or shaken.

Powerfists, thunderhammers and servo-harness attacks (which are also powerfists) all always stirke at I1 and ignore any bonus for special rules, other wargear etc. As quickenning is a psychic power that grants a special rule, striking at I10, it does not override the Powerfist rules.
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by SotonShades View Post
    As quickenning is a psychic power
    watch Highlander much?

thanks alot though!!!

Librarian

From what i've been told, is that Quicksilver is done before blows are struck, therefore the entire unit is at I:10, but when blows are struck the Daemonhammer's/Thunderhammer's Rules come into play bringing the Model(s) equipped with such down to I:1. The same applies to any other weapon combinations as well.

Chapter-Master

Kinda. Quickening makes the squad I10. But Thunderhammers make you strike at I1, regardless of what your I is at that moment, so even if you're I10, you still strike at I1.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

they always strike at I 1
    yes you can repair the vehicle you are in