BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Librarian

Cool New fw terminator armour!

[url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/TARTAROS_PATTERN_TERMINATOR_ARMOUR.html[/url]

sat at my desk and look what popped up in my inbox while my boss wasn't looking! i must admit they are pretty nice, shame i can't get to the FW open day to pick some up early!

ALShrive
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Those look pretty awesome...meh, I'll have to order from FW again

Battle-Brother

I think the standard GW terminator mini looks better, these are sweet but just don't really float my boat. They look kind of small and fragile compared to the hulking GW mini.

Admittedly I think the bulkier armor suits Terminators more however, I run an all Bike/Assault list with some Tactical Heavy Elements and I always fancied a unit of Termies in there. These suits with 'improved mobility' would really fit.

Having said that im still gonna wait till 6th to see how the Marines are changed and make sure the list is still viable. Also I want Assault Termies and knowing FW an assault variant kit will be right around the corner.

Brother-Sergeant

I like them. The body shape is very similar to the Contemptor Dreadnought and the suit "built" round the helmet, rather than the helmet sticking out from the armour, makes them seem more robust for some reason.

I like bits of the design but they look more static, definitely not more 'mobile' in the poses than the current models.

Tactical contemptor dreadnought armour

Really nice models, especially the stormbolters (as a GK player i hate the looks of those on the wrists), and the powerfists.

Occuli Imperator

Exactly what I was thinking Wildcard.
    But I think I do prefer the standard GW one

I really like them.. Oh well looks like next time I am in Nottingham for work I will be passing by Warhammer World for these

Thats true wolfshade.
    In my opinion they are not even close of being as menacing as the GW terminators:

However, my statement still stands that the FW fists look alot better..

Also would be nice to see some special rule for them to make them more 'nimble', as it was said in the description..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast