BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Sad face... Can't view the pics on my phone due to bandwidth overload. I gotta wait 5 more hours till I get off work

Mmmmm, I don't know. Alot of them seem what's that word to "busy" or something like that. I'd like to see some in person.

Quote Originally Posted by Jampire View Post
    Sad face... Can't view the pics on my phone due to bandwidth overload. I gotta wait 5 more hours till I get off work
    Jampire Best name ever ! So many different uses I'm stealing it for

I've been using Jampire for 10 years. There's a funny story behind it involving my name and Vampire: the Masquerade.

GW has outdone themselves yet again. Those Demigriffs look amazing, and those crazy thingamabobs no doubt do crazy stuff in game. Lucky Empire players!

Now that I've seen the pics I gotta say other than the Griffin kit and the Witch Hunter the rest is kinda... Meh.

I love almost all of it.

The wizard wagon/war altar seem top heavy to me. But the rest really has me entranced. Pretty sure I will be starting an empire army this summer.

Interesting. I may even see some new undead recruits in those.

I like the work they did on them but notthe models themselves if that makes any sense. But then again I'm not an Empire fan.

Hate to sound like a fanboy but I like 'em all. Every last one.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast