BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Scout

The proportions on the giant griffins looks totally out of wack. The chest looks comically large, and the heads are far too small.

I do like the demigriffins. Somewhere, there will be a conversion that turns them into chocobos.

Any pictures of Empire Reiksguard Knights/ Knightly Orders, Empire Archers and Halfling Hot Pot Catapult?

Yes, they are all on the GW website already on account of not getting new models.

Oh and ADvance Orders are up.

My name is Karl Franz and I get all the attractive women when I ride my Griffon. Find out how you too can own your very own women attracting Imperial Griffin by contacting me at 1 Imperial Plaza, Altdorf:
    Last edited by eldargal; 03-30-2012 at 06:45 PM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

that is a mighty looking griffon. a very royal pose.

Is no one but me miffed that the war altar and the wiz wagons are being sold as two different kits when they are using THE SAME WAGON! Even if there are subtle differences, its the same wagon.

Not sure im down with " so instead of charging 60 for all three options, lets just charge 50 and make two kits out of it so that collectors are stuck in the 100 dollar zone instead of the top swap and character flip"

Quote Originally Posted by billytwix View Post
    Is no one but me miffed that the war altar and the wiz wagons are being sold as two different kits when they are using THE SAME WAGON! Even if there are subtle differences, its the same wagon.
    Uhm, I hope you only play Fantasy because if you play 40k you're going to rage. Let's see:

Rhino/Razorback/Predator/Vindicator/Whirlwind/Chaos Rhino/Chaos Vindicator are *gasp* all the same basic chasis with "subtle" differences.

Then there's the Tau Devilfish/Hammerhead/Skyray, they're all basically the same, in fact it's a little secret that you can build any of the three out of just the skyray box.
    Last edited by Bushido; 03-31-2012 at 01:37 AM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    My name is Karl Franz and I get all the attractive women when I ride my Griffon. Find out how you too can own your very own women attracting Imperial Griffin by contacting me at 1 Imperial Plaza, Altdorf:
    I will awesome give you lessons in how to make your enemies die just through your sheer awesomeness (or caving their skulls in with your epic hammer). Step one is to get yourself a posse of brothers who looks almost as awesome as you. Their rides should be suitably epic.

Excitingly they have put the stats up for these fellas on the website. S5, W3, A3, armour pirecing, fear and 1+ Save!? Goodbye Reiksguard, hello Demigryphs.

EDIT: They have also finecasted all the old metal stuff, including the Hot Pot. Happy days!
    Last edited by Wildeybeast; 03-31-2012 at 03:38 AM.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Yep, everything in the Empire range is now plastic or resin except the citizens of the empire range and the Blazing Sun Upgrade kits.

I've ordered one of everything and two of the luminark/hurricanum (one each obviously) and demigryphs. Really want to see how big demigryph units can be so I can buy more.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I've oredered nearly one of everything two, except the warrior presit as I already have a load of those and I'm waiting to see the rules for Markus before I decide whether to field him. And they actually have rules for witch hunters, time to dig out my Mordheim models. This stuff is so unbelivably amazing I literally couldn't be any happier. I'm going to have to do a first for me and have it dleivered to my store to ensure I get it all on release day as I can't wait any longer. I'm actually sitting waiting for the postie to turn up with WD so I can read all about them.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Ooh, yes I forgot, I didn't order Markus as I don't go in for SCs unless they have an exceptionally nice model. I have a thing for Warrior Priests, think I've got all of them. Engineers, too.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast