BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Yes, a deviant.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

*gathers angry mob*

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

But whhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy????????????

I smell some Slaaneshi shenanigans about to ensue. ....And Alpha Legion

I didn't read through all three pages of comments. But it is stated that the the fact that the soul spear can only be used by Sons of Dorn is as much a lie as The Soul Drinkers being Sons of Dorn. So it was just a lie.

Chapter-Master

Then what point a gene lock?

There is no gene lock. That is the point. Its a lie.

Chapter-Master

Surly the techmarine would have noticed that?

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    Ahhhhh.... Yeah, Phalanx leaves us with a lot of questions... Like we need ANOTHER Space Marine chapter that doesn't know their lineage. The Adeptus Administratum are terrible at their jobs.
    I've always been concerned about these Chapters with unknown origins. I can believe that the Adeptus Administratum could forgot a Chapter's origin ... I mean, they forget whole planets for millennia at a time

But how does a Chapter forget it's own origin? I mean, wouldn't you, at some point in an initiate's time in the scout company y'know, mention by the way ... your great grandpappy's name was Roboute Guilliman, jussoyerknow. And wouldn't that be the kind of fact that sticks in your head long enough to teach to the next generation of initiates.

Oh, and don't worry Blood Ravens, you're excused from this, you know why.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    [URL="http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Guardians_of_Celeres"]Here they are.[/URL]
    That would explain why I couldn't identify one of the Chapters in that photo of the 6th ed rulebook in WD!

You mean, like the [URL="http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Storm_Wardens"]Storm Wardens??[/URL]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast