BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

You both have good points, though I honestly prefer Sloan to Caine. But I'm just weird like that.

I've never played against Ret so I can't give an opinion on them, but I can say that saying Cygnar has a very good ranged game is an understatement. I've killed Casters within the first few turns with a Hunter under Sloan's Feat and Snipe. Love the little combo. And if it's been Boosted... How do I make a maniacal grin again?
    Last edited by Infinite Freedom; 05-04-2012 at 12:33 PM.

Surprised there's not more love for Legion. ELylyth can get just silly with the shooting, and Eyeless Sight takes away many of the tricks that people will use to counter a shooty list.

Chaplain

Whilst as a faction they dont rank to well in shooting, but Mercenary Broadsides Bart can really put out the firepower. I think he deserves a mention.

If we are talking Mercenary casters here, I would put Durgen Madhammer up for consideration over Bart. With his carpet bomb alone, he wrecks units of infantry. Plus having acess to some really neat shooting jacks (the Rhulic light jacks especially). Put him with some Nyss Hunters and Gun Mages and you have the makings of a truly rocking shooting army.

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    Lol.
    Thing of it is, Bean...he's not wrong

Librarian

Bean, the most powerful ret caster for range is Ossyan. Kaelyssa and Ravyn also help a lot. Ret as a whole is a brash, adhesive army that combines thick armor and good speed to deliver hard hitting melee after shooting out all the heaviest resistance. Invictors in particular annihilate at range, then flank their targets to deliver a punishing finish.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123