BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

i just cant wait for space marine 2!!!! or a tau fire warrior reboot lol

I'm not enthused. If the multi-player is something like Borderlands, with skills to learn and co-op games possible, cool. I might still get it. If it turns into Space Marine 2 - competitive deathmatch multi-player and single-player only, I'll give it a pass.

Battle-Brother

Glad this didn't get scrapped a rpg style I think will do well, we already have 2 RTS(DoW1&2) 2 FPS(SM&fire warrior) I think I RPG kinda like mass effect/fable would be a good refreshing direction.

Drat, was really jonesing for mmo.

I think it wouldn't have done well as an MMO. As a single player game it will be amazing though.

I have mixed feelings here... I was interested to see how it would have been as an MMO, but it's probably for the best seeing as I can't imagine being told "Initiate, your first task is to bring me 10 Ork skulls." Single player with multiplayer elements though? Do they mean like a co-op mode or like Space Marine with a pvp aspect?

Librarian

Sounds cool, however i feel like it'll turn into the old Dawn of War series, in which you have the different factions on one world/galaxy strip, fighting over the same piece of terrain over and over again.

If it has an actual deep storyline to it, with crossovers and multiple depths of intrigue and NOT like DOW 2 Retribution... Then I'm all for it, and can't wait to have a Waagh'in good time playin it.

I wouldn't mind having a 40K RPG that's a bit more in-depth customization and gameplay than Space Marine did. Even though it's not an MMO I'm glad they haven't just scrapped the project.

I just want Eldar to be playable, don't care if it is single player or multuplayer.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Librarian

Hope it becomes now Space Marine 2... and with the storyline continuing...

Dark Millenium, Inquisition, the destiny and fate of Titus...
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast