BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Relictors HQs

Brother-Sergeant

Default Relictors HQs

Counts as Captain Darnath Lysander. I probably use this guy the most. Lysander is a beast!

This is my counts as Chapter Master Pedro Kantor. Using him with a Chaplain and Assault terminators is devastating. +1 attack with rerolls just kills everything!

Brother-Sergeant

Heres the Chaplain I mentioned above.

And my Librarian. I used to field this guy thinking his Psychic Hood would come in handy, but it very rarely ever comes into play or it doesn't even work when used.

& finally I have a Captain with Relic Blade. Which fits my Relictors theme nicely.

Battle-Brother

I always had a soft spot for Relictor since they showed up in chapter approved. I love the paint job man keep up the good work!

Librarian

Your lines are nice and clean, but your drybrushing is a little on the heavy side. You might want to use a wash to pull the colours back in again. Especially the Chaplain.

As a side note, I find Charadon Granite makes a better drybrush highlight for black than any other colour. It rarely gives the unpleasant "spackle" effect that other greys often do.

Brother-Sergeant

I clap my hands at you kind sir.

Battle-Brother

Good stuff so far. Keep going.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Ironwolf View Post
    I always had a soft spot for Relictor since they showed up in chapter approved. I love the paint job man keep up the good work!
    Amen to that, I love the way that they took the same 'whatever the cost' mentality regarding Chaos as the Grey Knights did and then ran in the completely opposite direction. Wish rules were still out there for them.

Brother-Sergeant

Thanks guys!
    Last edited by gruebot; 03-31-2012 at 01:59 AM.

great work

love the blade

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by MaltonNecromancer View Post
    Your lines are nice and clean, but your drybrushing is a little on the heavy side. You might want to use a wash to pull the colours back in again. Especially the Chaplain.

As a side note, I find Charadon Granite makes a better drybrush highlight for black than any other colour. It rarely gives the unpleasant "spackle" effect that other greys often do.
    Your absolutely right. I do use a very heavy drybrush. Its just my style. I tend to paint everything like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast