BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chaplain

Default Hellooooo from cincinnati!!!

Returning 40k player comng back after a few year hiatis....got bored and needed my plastic crack so I've come back to join the forces and terror of the Hive as I paitently wait for Tau to be redone hopefully before I die.....

So been playing since 2005. Basically have played every army out there and sold it only to come back and play them again...

Nids will be my 2nd time revisiting....and when Tau...if when and ever come back will be my 4th.

SO HI ALL

Chaplain

Finally someone who plays anywhere close to me!
    The Eye of Skreebo is upon ye. Skreebo expects.

Well met, brother! 'Nids and Tau...? ::grin:: me too, although first time out for both for me. Welcome back!

Chaplain

yeah kinda funny....said screw it and went back to the fishes were i truely am most happy...lol

were you guys game at?? Are you part of Cag and or Queen City?

Chaplain

I'm not exactly close to your location. I live in Kentucky. But down on the southeastern border so Cincinatti is a few hours by car. Been there a couple of times. Used to have a girlfriend who lived east of Cincinatti on the river in a tiny town called Higginsport. But you may well be the closest player to me! I swear these mountains have never heard of Warhammer 40k. Needless to say I rarely get to play.

San Antone here, hoss. Sorry... although if you make it to town, I'll fire up the barbecue...

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by LordGrise View Post
    San Antone here, hoss. Sorry... although if you make it to town, I'll fire up the barbecue...
    HAHAHAHAHHAA...Hell in about 8 days I'll be heading to Florida for a cruise for the first time. Farthest south I've been in Florence KY.....but you got a DEAL!

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Grenadier View Post
    I'm not exactly close to your location. I live in Kentucky. But down on the southeastern border so Cincinatti is a few hours by car. Been there a couple of times. Used to have a girlfriend who lived east of Cincinatti on the river in a tiny town called Higginsport. But you may well be the closest player to me! I swear these mountains have never heard of Warhammer 40k. Needless to say I rarely get to play.
    Dude, if you got Mumble and Vassel loaded up, I'll be more than happy to get a game in...

OH and both of you....check out this sight....

[url]http://cincycag.forumotion.com/forum[/url]

It's our local gaming group...we got about 200+ members and just held our 3rd annual convention at Cincycon.

We had 2 day events and had a crap load of people....as far as Indy coming down as well as Toledo were I'm from

Chaplain

Seems like a good place to relocate if there's that many gamers in the area.

Battle-Brother

Hello from two hours North on I-75! Hello from Findlay! Yay Ohio!... lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast