BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chapter-Master

Default Did anyone notice in this month's WD...

Chaps

Couldn't see if this was brough up anywhere. This months' (Apr) WD, had an article about the new darned fandangled liquid gold, aka the new paint range.

In one bit of it, it talks about the paint sets. The 40K paint set has a box out, and mentions the Dark Angels in the boxed set.

One comment was about the DA miniatures having embossed chapter badges on the shoulder pads.

Now I don't know who else clocked this, and if I am coming late to the conversation, but my thoughts were along the lines of 'Thats a lot of effort for a paint set mini'.

Anyone else reckon these will turn up elsewhere, like in the 6th Ed main set...?

Apologies if done before.

Denzark
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Chapter-Master

Already been discussed I'm afraid, check [URL="http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=20828"]here[/URL]
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

Ah yes, didn't see that, although can't seem to find anyone mentioning the fact WD actually states they are embossed, the speculation seems to be ongoing.

Mods feel free to draw the Mess Bolt pistol and one round...
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Librarian

Speakin of the WD, how does the marine on the spine look? Any better idea of what he is?

Battle-Brother

If these were truely new DA, I would expect to see some for sale without the paint on E-bay, but I don't

Quote Originally Posted by frommage View Post
    If these were truely new DA, I would expect to see some for sale without the paint on E-bay, but I don't
    They were only released on Saturday!
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by miteyheroes View Post
    They were only released on Saturday!
    It also might be quite hard to sell all those pots of Mephiston Red I honestly don't expect lots of these to be readily available. If they are in the next boxed set for 40k I expect them to be very readily available