BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Fly Lord

Some things to note:
    Originally Posted by Maverick13
    Hi all. A mate at work whos brother works over at the printers gw use was back home for easter this past weekend
    1) Previously unknown rumor monger (so low credibility)
    2) Based on his vernacular, probably in England
    3) GW's Codex printers are in China
    4) We have heard that the Chaos Codex was ALREADY BACK from the printers and in the distribution channel as of late March.

Even if true, this information places the Dark Angel codex behind the Chaos Codex.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Just noticed the DA Deathwing termies are " no longer available" on the GW website. Would this fit into the equation or have they been discontiued for a while?

In any case looking forward to new stuff whether DA or Chaos, it would be good to get this 25th anniversary started with a bang!

Quote Originally Posted by Stickmonkey View Post
    Sorry,
    I have to step in. I thought this thread would die on its own, but it looks like its just taking on a life of its own.

No C: DA before 6th.

Apologies for letting everyone get revved up so long. But it's just not happening, and I can't sit idle and let everyone suffer.

My best guess is early to mid 2013. I don't see it any sooner.
    As this is likely true, it sort of puts the kabosh on things DA for bit, at least until the 6E starter set is released.

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by musical-fool View Post
    Just noticed the DA Deathwing termies are " no longer available" on the GW website. Would this fit into the equation or have they been discontiued for a while?

In any case looking forward to new stuff whether DA or Chaos, it would be good to get this 25th anniversary started with a bang!
    They have been like that for quite some time, month or two at least.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

I want Mortis Dreadnoughts ******* it... Oh wait, I play Grey Knights too... :L
    [I][I] =][= "Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse” =][=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12