BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Proper capitalization, punctuation and grammar are nice as well.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

I play chaos quite a bit.

I sugest one squad of thousand sons ... ap 3 slow and purposfull bolters is made to anti 3+ save units.

The lash prince works best if you take two. If you intend to have him in melee tzeetch is a better mark since it gives 4+ invulnerable save. Bolt of change, wings, tzeetch is how i run them thats 175 and you can use a str 8 ap 1 shot to crack transports then assault the squishy stuff inside.

One squad of berserkers at most, they cost too much for only having a minor buff over a basic marine.

Look at a unit of plague marines that t5 and feel no pain is a real pain for shooting units.

if you use oblits the more squads the better.

Also look at chaos vindy's with posession. Ignore shaken stunned is awfully nice on a demolisher cannon.

But no matter what keep in mind the local meta of where you play will differ from other peoples and the advice given might not work for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12