BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default New Here From Jersey

Just an introductory post.

Mainly I play 40K, Dark Angels however, I was in the process of building a Tau army then decided to switch to Grey Knights. Currently, I have about 1000 its painted. 40k has bounced in and out of my life since the Rouge Trader days and after completely missing 4th edition I came in at the end of 5th.

Right now I'm looking to grow my 40k network with what little time I can afford. I keep hearing people refer to this site and of late, been finding myself coming here over and over again for the latest info.

Also have my own blog that basically tracks my hobby progress as well as my games. You'll find battle reports, completed models, and even some illustration. Check out [url]http://www.warpminds.com[/url]. It's kind of a work in progress.

Thanks all.
    Last edited by MasterCraft; 04-12-2012 at 12:09 PM.

First-Captain

Welcome new BOLS chum.

Banned

I used to play at the Game Room in Bricktown. Where in Jersey are you?

Now I am stuck in Connecticut and haven't played in months.

I'm from Chester. That's funny that you now live in CT, that's where I am originally from Where in CT are you? I have a cousin in New Britain that plays 40K. I think the stores he goes to are Time Machine and maybe Off the Wall Games. If I recall there is another though, DJ's? Not quite sure.

First-Captain

You guys have a 'New Britain'? What's the weather like?

Scout
    New Jersey. Where the weak are killed and eaten.

Welcome to another Garden State Gamer. I don't get to game often, but I do make the occasional tournament at the Gamer's Realm down in Hamilton. I work not too far from you and hope to be moving up that way soon. When that does happen (hopefully this summer) I'd be down with getting a game in. My Orks have yet to lose to the feared Grey Knights. As for Jersey stores, I've been to the ONly Game in Town in Somerville. It's a decent store, but I havent played there yet. I hear there are a lot of magic players...the dregs of the gaming community getting in the way. There was another I went to in Union...can't remember the name but I hear they have a good turnout on Fridays for 40k and Fantasy.
    Last edited by Jerseyboy381; 04-13-2012 at 06:46 PM.
    The Jersey General

Banned

I live in Middletown right on the edge of Cromwell. The Time Machine and another store are about a half hour north of me. Just far enough to discourage me from driving up randomly to see if anyone is around to play.

Jerseyboy,

Never played at TOGIT either, when I do get a chance to play it's either a skirmish on the kitchen table or I may meet a friend at Mighty Titan in Landing. Please let me know if you ever want to get a game in. Hit me up through the forum.

Rapture,

You got to be about 15-20 minutes from my cousin. If ever you need a game I can reach out to him and put you in touch. If I recall he plays eldar, chaos and grey knights. From what I here he loses a lot too.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCraft View Post
    Rapture,

You got to be about 15-20 minutes from my cousin. If ever you need a game I can reach out to him and put you in touch. If I recall he plays eldar, chaos and grey knights. From what I here he loses a lot too.
    That would be greatly appreciated, I am itching to play. Is he on this forum?