BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Rule book info update

Saw a email today from GW to there managers stating that all rule books are to be removed from the store on the 28th hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Brandoncbaker View Post
    Saw a email today from GW to there managers stating that all rule books are to be removed from the store on the 28th hmmm
    In the age of mobile technology, you didn't get a photo of this?! Incredulous!

A phone picture would of been ideal, but I didnt want to implement my manager friend in any way. It is a very true story none the less. All rule books are to be pulled on the 28 save Black reach box sets which the email stated the wanted the stores to push for the models values.. There was also a part about running demo games.

This ties in with what [url=http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?329875-Official-WarSeer-Warhammer-40-000-6th-Edition-discussion-thread&p=6239996#post6239996]BramGaunt has been saying[/url], and indeed lends credence to his claim that 6th edition will be out on June 30.

Scout

I was told the same thing in my GW store yesterday. The manager is just as excited to see 6th as most of us are. It should be interesting to see what direction the game goes. I believe % instead of the current force org will play a big part in changing the game.

Scout

This is very interesting. I heard from my source a few months back (among a lot of other things) that the 6th ed book would be out in June, but then everyone else on the interwebs was claiming July, so I just figured he meant that it would be advertised in June and come out in July.

Librarian

Wouldn't that be WD announcement on the 30th, thus it goes on sale the next Saturday. Does GW not release all new stuff on first Saturday of the month, giving people time to preorder? This is how GW is doing things nowadays.

Could be a speical Window of release as it's a new edition,which hadn't been since the New policey if I'm right? As 8th for WFB was 2 years ago ?

Chapter-Master

Its happened. The 5th Ed rule book is no longer available on GW.com

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/armySubUnitCats.jsp?catId=cat440162a&rootCatGameSt yle=wh40k[/url]

Should be in here!
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Librarian

you beat me to it, i had just noticed that too! if you search rulebook and click the 40k one it kicks you back to the homepage!
    ALShrive; found somewhere between fact and breakfast.
    Horseman of the Derailment

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast