BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Madman View Post
    After using my photoshoop-fu i've fixed the image up a little so it gives a better assembly then my previous photo did.
    Looks like a serious case of the old RT 1st Ed mutations table - in this case, moronic pinhead. Clearly a Chaos Marine.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

I don't get why people say blood angels are allies with the necrons they teamed up once when they were fighting each other and the nids attacked the planet system they were on. Doesn't really seem like friends to me. The picture of the Dark Angel seems to be a generic Captain to me Maybe a new guy but not Az he is always seen with his jawa and helm so thinking it isnt him.

Exclamation

Has anyone else noted that in the New Zealand/Australia June issue the spine is a repeat of the May one? Bit of a muck up that! Not sure how they can recover this. Probably best if every issue from now is one month delayed so that we don't end up with a gap. A bit of shame for those that have collected 6 issues.

Brother-Captain

As I pointed out a month and a half ago (i.e. two spines ago), the dude is whoever is on the current cover the Dark Angels Codex:

Quote Originally Posted by Necron2.0 View Post
    ... at this point there can be little doubt that the figure emerging on the WD spines is in fact a Dark Angel. Compare the the emerging backpack "Stabilizer Jet" (that's what several sources refer to it as) on the spine image with the image on the cover of the current DA Codex:

Edit: Looking at it again, that "skeletal finger/arrow" thingy is clearly the handle of a sword, the same as on the cover.
    Last edited by Necron2.0; 06-03-2012 at 06:00 PM.
    Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Quote Originally Posted by Necron2.0 View Post
    As I pointed out a month and a half ago (i.e. two spines ago), the dude is whoever is on the current cover the Dark Angels Codex:
    Except for the different gun, chestplate, and the fact that WD-DA is bareheaded, unlike the Cover DA chaplain.

Brother-Captain

This is just a though, but what if that gun the guy on the WD spines has is something new that the next DA codex gets?

What if they get access to plasma blasters?
    It's an IA weapon...I don't have any of the books, but I noticed it in Army Builder because Contemptor Dreadnoughts have access to them in place of storm bolters/heavy flamers.

18" S7 AP2 Assault 2, Gets Hot!
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Librarian

Maybe when we see the second arm... we will unveil the identity
    Lord Macragge and wielder of the Ultramar´s Gauntlets

Veteran-Sergeant

It is the Chaplain character.

In the WD image he has the same dagger like knife on his belt, the codex picture has them too - The baldes of Reason so at the very least he is the Chief Interrogator Chaplain.

Game. Set. Match.
    http://blood-claw.blogspot.com

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by MC Tic Tac View Post
    It is the Chaplain character.

In the WD image he has the same dagger like knife on his belt, the codex picture has them too - The baldes of Reason so at the very least he is the Chief Interrogator Chaplain.

Game. Set. Match.
    Except the Dark Angel on the WD spine has green armor, not black.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by MajorWesJanson View Post
    Except for the different gun, chestplate, and the fact that WD-DA is bareheaded, unlike the Cover DA chaplain.
    There are very minor stylistic differences but otherwise it is the self-same character ... obviously.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast