BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Chaplain

Those apothecaries are very nice, just ordered a set for my Blood Angels

Brother-Sergeant

Just pre-ordered my predator, with an armored proteus land raider and some strange fish transfers. Sounds like an exciting new army project no?

Personally I'm not complaining about a lack of Eldar releases, I don't expect anymore for a long time. I'm just a bit sick of seeing Marines, even some Guard or Orks would be refreshing. We've had apothecaries, predators, the storm eagle, special characters, decimator, contemptor bits, the other deimos stuff and some more I'm probably forgetting all in the past months. All very nice but something different would be welcome. Thank god for Warhammer Forge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    No eldar player should be complaining about a lack of FW releases these days.

Its a candy-shop when you click on the "Eldar" section of their website.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

The look of that predator is so much more gritty than the normal GW one. Especially the side sponsons. I wish they all looked like that.

Brother-Sergeant

My predator and armoured proteous will be arriving tomorrow. -girlish squeel-

It almost makes me want to tidy up the house and put out cookies or something..

Brother-Sergeant

Really liking the Apothecary models.

Not so sure about the old school tanks at the moment, although I prefer this to the LR one

Chaplain

Apothecarys arrived over the weekend, very nice! Just need to get some time to build and paint them now!

Brother-Sergeant

So the big day arrived and I could not be more pleased!

This is one of the coolest tank kits that i have ever had for SM's. (reffering of course to the armored proteous). As for the predator I am pleased as well but upset that forge world did not send the entire rhino kit along with the model. Why they didnt? I have no idea. In the past when i ordered a conversion kit or even a kit that included less than a third of the original plastic kit (the Artemia pattern hellhound come to mind) they would include the full gw kit in sprues.

B*tching aside, this new predator is pretty awesome. When i can get to it I will post all of my unboxing and possibly assembly pics in the WIP section.

thats all for now,
    -Kataklysm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123