5 6.67%
  • Fallen Realms ie Harad

17 22.67%
  • Angmar

9 12.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default What Force Do BoLS-ers Play?

Dead simple, say what force(s) you have and a bit about why you have that force.

I'll start. I currently use a gondor force beacuase they are varied and fairly simple for modeling and i won conflict scotland with a gondor list in april. I also have a small fully mounted Rohan force for fun games.

i have had to use the WoTR selections due to poll limitations.
    Last edited by xarius; 07-31-2009 at 03:30 PM.

Scout

My eternal love is with the Haradrim, I used to play all the time with them. Since I thought I needed a Good army list too, I decided to go with Dwarfs and I am doing pretty well.

But eventually, nothing can keep me from returning to the nastyness that is the tricks of Evil, so I am now playing Angmar.

Librarian

Isengard.
    I LOVE my Isengard.

Sure they are packaged in the most awkwardly sized boxes (10 of each type in a box FTL) but I LOVE THEM

Sure they may break their weapons daily, but I LOVE THEM

Sure they never pray in the end, but I LOVE THEM

Scout

Elves are my mainstay, although i do occasionally use other bits.

I seem recently to have found myself using the fellowship as a list recently, can be quite entertaining, so long as you dont mind sacraficing the odd hobbit.

Well, it was close. Christopher Lee being my favorite actor in the LotR movies (say what you will!), that almost tipped me towards Isengard. But, my evil bone bit me, so I've started Angmar. After all, who can resist a horde of spirits, barbarians, and Ringwraiths?

I play Mordor because my son thought the Nazgul was the coolest model and we had to play that guy. He's 5, so his enthusiasm is still endearing.

Of course, at the last WFB tournament he stayed with our friend Sean whose Lizardmen are the coolest thing ever. So yeah, next up is a Lizardman army for me.

Battle-Brother

I chose Gondor - mostly because the figures are really, really easy to paint with an airbrush. And since WoTR is my "side" game after 40k, I wanted to work up a decent force quickly. But I was really surprised at how nicely the whole force looks on the table - 1000 points of shiny armor and pointy things!

Brother-Sergeant

I play none other than the Fallen Realms, mostly Easterlings with a Mumak here and there for some heavy support.

LONG LIVE RHUN!

Walrus Lord

Ive got Dwarfs, good and solid list, like them a lot (King's Champion is awesome!!!) Ive got about 3000 points of those. I've also got a Mordor Army going, hordes of Orcs. Fun to play with that, just trow waves of Orcs at the enemy, about 2000 points of that.

Thinking of finishing up either my Gondor or Isengard lists, or maybe some elves.... hhhhummmm.

Banned

Elves - Lothlorien specifically. The Silmarillion is one of my all time favourite books, and you can't love it without loving the Elves. I think it's also due to being able to be really haughty and contemptuous of your foe when you play that makes them fun, and the models are all great, and I may have a bit of a crush on Cate Blanchette

I am drawn to something like Angmar or Moria goblins though, but elves first and foremost.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast