5 6.67%
  • Fallen Realms ie Harad

17 22.67%
  • Angmar

9 12.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Scout

I can understand that, but you only killed ONE. (no offence ment, killing a mumak is TOUGH) but bigmackdadd said he killed THREE! I don't understand how he did that

A Balrog or Dragon could easily kill three Mumaks, on its own, without ever taking significant damage in return. Mumakil are simply not that scary as monsters go.

Default Gondor

i collect a gondor army made up of fiefdoma and warriors of mian tirith, which i started 2 months ago.
    I liked the way the fought against morodr in return of the king, and also Boromir is my favourite hero.
    My army includes:
    Boromir cpt of the white tower
    24 warriors of mina tirith
    6 knights of minas tirith
    3 knights of dol armoth
    King of the dead
    20 warriors of the dead
    I hve painted half of my warriors in the colours of dol armoth as i thnk they are cool.
    I like the way they are simple to paint. I usually vs my friend and his brother he has Easterlings and Haradrium. After I have expanded my gondor army i will most likly go to and evil force(Isengaurd, maybe angmar)
    If u hve any suggestions for my Gondor army i am all ears. I also am looking for some more good heroes(brawlers, and ones tht have special rules/auras).

Boromir is shockingly hard-core. Gondor may not have monsters or uber death units of doom, but their heroes certainly make up for it. The King of the Dead is pretty cool, too, though mostly cause he's super-fast.

Librarian

Faramir is probably the best 90 points you can spend in a Gondor army, all that might and special abilities for less than a command group is pretty amazing
    Cats and Dogs are better than kids because they eat less, don't ask for money and if they get pregnant you can sell their children.

He's certainly a good leader, but he just isn't the ***-kicker that Boromir is. And Boromir can be a horn blower and banner bearer for 50 extra points.

Granted, Boromir is pretty pricy and Faramir is really budge, but Boromir really brings a lot to the table in terms of murdering things. Faramir doesn't, really.

Veteran-Sergeant

Mordor has been alot of fun, and very competitive. 2 formations of 4 co of Morranon orcs, war catapult, 2 siege bows, 3co of blk guard. great for crushing dwarf shield walls. 2 co of warg riders, 3 co of easterling archers, 3 co of easterling cohorts, 2 co of orc archers and shelob, the bretrayer, the dark marshal, and kahmul. So far i have held my own against gondor and dwarves/ army of the dead.
    Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the U.S. Armed Forces don't have that problem. R Regan

Initiate

I play Mordor since the Nazgul since I thought they were so great in the movies. And it also lets me play a horde army which I love, but take so much time to paint and custom base .

I just picked up an Isengard army last week after a friend showed me a game of SBG. I have 20 Uruk-hai (10 Sword/Shield 10 Pike) and an Isengard Troll. Soon I'm going to get some crossbow Uruk-Hai and another troll. I'll possibly get Saruman, but more likely I'll grab Ugluk and Vrasku (I can't remember the name exactly, the double shot crossbow guy). I'll eventually expand to War of the Ring size.

I already painted 2 Uruk-Hai, the rest are primed. I'll post up pics in the pics section of the forum.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast