BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

"More talk of Warhammer Fantasy rules mechanics moving to 40k 6th edition. Latest was the "mystery terrain" that can impact the game coming over. "

Jesus...

Quote Originally Posted by Father View Post
    "More talk of Warhammer Fantasy rules mechanics moving to 40k 6th edition. Latest was the "mystery terrain" that can impact the game coming over. "

Jesus...
    Nice more meat for my narrative gaming, I say bring on the deathworlds!
    My blog http://galaxyinflames.blogspot.com/ Prodos Games US Marketing and Sales manager http://shop.prodosgames.com/en/

Love the idea of random terrain being added to 40k.

We could have infested ruins, mined forests, death world swamps... Yeah, sweet!

Librarian

i really do m iss the old randomness of 2nd ed at times.

the old deathworld rules with spore trees and brain leech vines, then there were those lovely vortex grenades and drifting clouds of hallucinogens good times

i do hope a small part of that stuff comes back, just not in the same way as all those random rolls took way too much time.

i hope 6th is more like 2nd, i miss followup moves amongst other things. i want my voidravens. special chars for DE and nids. if it wasnt for the advent of resin, id be crying out for more poses for grotesque/monkulies. i also want some DE terrain. *that* would be cool.

Guard was one of the best codex's of 6th, just sayin if that's what yall are worried about.
    "But I tell you, we were gods once, and we shall be gods again". - In defense of the future: a Logical Discourse.

If by best you mean broken with undercosted vehicles and OP builds, then yes.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Iron's a more plentiful resource than solidified emotion.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    Iron's a more plentiful resource than solidified emotion.
    Not really we can will ours out of thin air. Least the Eldars material rescources will outlast the imperium!
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Brother-Captain

Willed out of thin air by a member of a race that can not access the warp directly, who needs to spend an extensive amount of time training to the exclusion of all other activities, and who is a member of a numerically scarce people that has trouble making babies. Iron, it's in the ground and can be extracted by Bob the unskilled laborer, member of a species notoriously good at making babies.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast