BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Necron WD pictures

Thanks go to Crystalseer at [url=http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?338887-BoW-Necron-2nd-wave-release-date/page8]Warseer[/url] who posted these:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	blades.jpg 
Views:	2590 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	1988   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spyder.jpg 
Views:	2546 
Size:	110.2 KB 
ID:	1989   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stalker.jpg 
Views:	2524 
Size:	106.6 KB 
ID:	1990   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wraith.jpg 
Views:	2521 
Size:	112.5 KB 
ID:	1991  

First-Captain

Lovin these guys. I'm going for a load of Tomb blades,

Chapter-Master

I hate Games Workshop. Breaking my bank account like that!

Really love it all!

Stalker is exactly what I expected and I will definitly buy one.

The new Wraiths are great, I still like the old ones - the new ones just have a different feel - I will probably end up buying six boxes of them, they look a bit more cyber-cthulhoid which is good.

Spyder is a huge improvement over the old one, doubt ill buy one but very nice regardless.

Tomb Blades are a surprise - didnt think I'd care for them - but they have a cool almost "pod" feel to them, and look a bit weirder which is always a good thing.

Can't wait to see the special characters, I'm greedy.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    I hate Games Workshop. Breaking my bank account like that!
    Yeah - for that reason I'm crapping myself for the DA update... ironic, huh?

Obyron looks cool. I like that implaccable look. Might have to use him as my new Overlord.

Scarabs and Spyders look cool. Disappointed they didnt include Scarabs in the Spyder box. I REALLY dont need Warriors in my army and i dont wanna have to buy Anything upto 6 boxes of them just to get the Scarabs i need.

Major let down that the fliers arent in here. Theyre what im really looking forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonikgav View Post
    Obyron looks cool. I like that implaccable look. Might have to use him as my new Overlord.

Scarabs and Spyders look cool. Disappointed they didnt include Scarabs in the Spyder box. I REALLY dont need Warriors in my army and i dont wanna have to buy Anything upto 6 boxes of them just to get the Scarabs i need.

Major let down that the fliers arent in here. Theyre what im really looking forward to.
    If you can find tthem on Ebay, the old metal scarabs are cool. I bought 20 for $20, and then used 2 per base to boost up my scarab farm to 25 models.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Sonikgav View Post
    Disappointed they didnt include Scarabs in the Spyder box. I REALLY dont need Warriors in my army and i dont wanna have to buy Anything upto 6 boxes of them just to get the Scarabs i need.
    In addition to the suggestions already given, you could also buy PuppetsWar's Cyber Beetles ($6.60 for 10). They're not too detailed, but then again neither are GW's.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

my mate will so want that triach starker it looks awesome.

I love the wraiths, but three in a box means $$$. I'm thinking in the park of $54.50. Two boxes of those, and im done for a couple months. Question, what size base are the wraiths on. they look like the small ones.

Librarian

om nom nom nom.

damn those look really nice...... 6 month late but nice.

sadly with baby on the way, gotta focus on 1 army at a time so its blood angels all the way for now

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast