BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by Sonikgav View Post
    Obyron looks cool. I like that implaccable look. Might have to use him as my new Overlord.

Scarabs and Spyders look cool. Disappointed they didnt include Scarabs in the Spyder box. I REALLY dont need Warriors in my army and i dont wanna have to buy Anything upto 6 boxes of them just to get the Scarabs i need.

Major let down that the fliers arent in here. Theyre what im really looking forward to.
    If you can find tthem on Ebay, the old metal scarabs are cool. I bought 20 for $20, and then used 2 per base to boost up my scarab farm to 25 models.

Chapter-Master

I'm resisting the urge to purchase a couple models just to paint.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    I'm resisting the urge to purchase a couple models just to paint.
    Same here! GW has been upping the sexiness on their new releases these days :<!

Man these models are freakin awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Demonus View Post
    If you can find tthem on Ebay, the old metal scarabs are cool. I bought 20 for $20, and then used 2 per base to boost up my scarab farm to 25 models.
    You can also get the FW version:

[url]http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/Warhammer-40000/Necrons/NECRON_SCARAB_SWARMS.html[/url]

A little pricey though.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Sonikgav View Post
    Disappointed they didnt include Scarabs in the Spyder box. I REALLY dont need Warriors in my army and i dont wanna have to buy Anything upto 6 boxes of them just to get the Scarabs i need.
    In addition to the suggestions already given, you could also buy PuppetsWar's Cyber Beetles ($6.60 for 10). They're not too detailed, but then again neither are GW's.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567