BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

They all look sufficiently Necron ... but no special characters? I remember the last rumor post on what would be in Wave 2 had a few listed, but no pics from the latest WD makes me wonder if they're going to be out at all.

"Good News ... tracked down the pics on the warseer thread ... BoW has some shots of them up" ... and finecast or not I REALLY like those character models
    Last edited by dunedon; 04-23-2012 at 07:24 PM.

Chaplain

Someone posted a pic of the 3 ICs. You have to click on the original link and it is a page or two later. They look pretty neat.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by dunedon View Post
    They all look sufficiently Necron ... but no special characters?
    See [url=http://www.beastsofwar.com/warhammer-40k/necrons-may-5th/]Beasts Of War[/url]. Of course if they're "FineCast" ... good luck finding one that's not a mangled mess.

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

even though i'm not a 'Crons player... i HAD hoped that the tomb blades would have more of a cylon raider feel to them, instead of a t-800 in a hamsterball... maybe it's just cos he looks like he's about to fall out of it

new spyder and wraiths look amazing, though i think the triarch stalker might look better without a 'pilot'

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Necron2.0 View Post
    See [url=http://www.beastsofwar.com/warhammer-40k/necrons-may-5th/]Beasts Of War[/url]. Of course if they're "FineCast" ... good luck finding one that's not a mangled mess.
    Don't need luck, I have an awesome system:

Go to GW
    Buy model
    Enjoy.

So, uh, no Night/Doom Scythe. That... is kinda sucky, because unlike the Canoptek stuff and the Stalker, they're kinda hard to convert.

Nice models and all, but not really the choice of kits I would've liked to see.
    http://www.3plusplus.net/ : better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

the wraiths is awesome

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by planet psyrum View Post
    I love the wraiths, but three in a box means $$$. I'm thinking in the park of $54.50. Two boxes of those, and im done for a couple months. Question, what size base are the wraiths on. they look like the small ones.
    Seems about right for a box of 3. I really like them, but I don't regret buying from Puppetswar. Honestly they look almost as good and just need a little fixing since it's resin. I paid 52 dollars for 6. The only thing I'm wondering is what the base size is. 40mm? I need to buy them separately unfortunately. Other than pricing, it's a strong release. I really want to buy the new HQ's and Triarch Stalker.

Meh, now that the enthusiasm of having Necrons thate are actually interesting (and not in a 'I'll project what I want them to be onto the empty void that is their background' way) I find I still actually don't like the look of them.

Not a criticism, just sure Necrons aren't for me. Having said that I'm not sure how anyone could argue the Triarch Stalker doesn't fit the army aesthetic. It does.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

am i the only one who hates the new necron's riding things? i have no problem with them being merged into the machine (destroyer) orif its a transport (the barge) but the things that look like hamster balls are really awful ....;
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast