I have worked out the core of this list, but need help on the last 460pts worth. I am aiming it to be more focused on shooting to get the job done, in this core, but not sure what to do with the remaining points. Any help appreciated

HQ

Librarian- Nullzone, avenger (perhaps gat of infinity as a replacement to one of these?) 100pts

TROOPS

Tactical Squad- Combi-plasma, plasmagun, and multimelta 190pts
-Rhino 35pts

Tactical Squad- Combi-plasma, plasmagun, and multimelta 190pts
-Rhino 35pts

Tactical Squad-Combi-melta, meltagun, missile launcher 185pts
-Rhino 35pts

FAST ATTACK

Attack bike squadron(2)- 2x multimelta 100pts

Landspeeder- Heavy bolter, typhoon missile launcher 90pts

Landspeeder- Heavy bolter, typhoon missile launcher 90pts

HEAVY SUPPORT

Thunderfire cannon 100pts

Predator- Autocannon, lascannon sponsons 120pts

Predator- Autocannon, lascannon sponsons 120pts

Points remaining: 460

I was considering either:
*10 man tactical terminators, with 2x cyclone missile launchers, these add even more long range fire, while also having the possibility of counter assaulting if the need arises; or
*5 thunderhammer/stormshield terminators+ Landraider redeemer with extra armour- good counter assualt/deathstar to take out monsterous creatures and heavy seavy squads, or
*Sternguard squad and rifleman (2x TL autocannons) dreadnaught/ 1 extra typhoon per squad. More firepower, along with flexibility of ammunition types
*Replacing the predators with 2 vindicators, and adding in two riflemen dreadnaughts to keep a good deal of fire power in, and the nullzone can increase the effectiveness of the vindicators. Also good armour saturation,a nd cover for advancing rhinos.

Which would be the best out of these, or are there another, better option that would fit my list better? I am currently leaning towards wither the terminators, or vindicator/riflemen option.

Is there any other ways to increase the competitiveness of this list, or other options to fill the points in that may be more useful?

Thanks in advance
Brother Dvorn