BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default WoW jumps shark, shoots shark in head, eats shark corpse

Enough said really.

Yet people say WFB is getting less grimdark...
    Last edited by eldargal; 04-22-2012 at 05:50 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Ooh, kewl! I never knew WoW had a freaky furry fetish level.

Every time WoW comes up I cannot help but think of this ([url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRgNOyCnbqg]What the Internet is for[/url]).

Necron2.0 (a.k.a. me) - "I used to wrestle with inner demons. Now we just sit for tea and scones, and argue over the weather."

Librarian

Avenue Q is a very good musical only one i seen and thoroughly enjoyed it. On topic, i loved the warcraft games but WoW is not my thing.

I've not played WoW regularly since 2005, but I do check out the expansions and I liked the more serious, 'grimdark' approach that came with Wrath of the Lice King and Cataclysm. This stupid pandaria expansion will be the first one I don't try, it just seems utterly stupid.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!