BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

I've always liked that piece, ought to paint mine one day.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by olberon View Post
    * metal thunderhawk (with crate and certificate)
    This is what I wish I had the most...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I would pay many moneys for a Bonesinger.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

They are a nightmare to assemble, most of my brothers bought one back in 1998, even back then the eldest pair had over ten years experience with metal models and they hated assembling them. They are also smaller and stubbier than the FW ones. Even with the ageing moulds the FW version is still vastly superior, according to my brothers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I'd need two to assemble one...

The Dark Mechanic

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    A friend of mine has one he'd like to sell still new in crate. If you're interested I might be able to hook you up.

I would pay many moneys for a Bonesinger.
    I have one new in blister left to sell. I'll probably be putting it on eBay next Sunday night. Check the seller name "zigra". You can see all my auctions at this link:
    [url]http://www.ebay.com/sch/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1[/url]
    Last edited by Brass Scorpion; 07-02-2012 at 11:30 AM.
    See my latest eBay auctions at http://shop.ebay.com/zigra/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

Chapter-Master

Thanks, but I as much as I'd love one, I can't justify the cost, considering they were £400 new, I'd imagine he'd want at least 50% more now...

lol, You did tempt though...

I hate ebay....
    I also cannot get onto it.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Crawling out of the corner again...

One of the hazards/boons of having been in 40K since v2 (and having the attention span for projects of a two-year old - look a butterfly!...) is that I've managed to accumulate a rather extensive collection of things that weren't rare when they came out but now sadly are. I've also managed to latch onto some of the goodies that were always meant to be rare. Centurius, the LE Inquisitor, House Escher "cone brassiere girl" and female Commissar are in this latter category. Space Elves, original Harlequins, the RT marines (both metal and plastic), zoats, and the RT tyranids are in the latter category. The Armorcast Tyranid creatures and IG & Eldar vehicles are in between these two categories as they were never meant to be rare but GW decided to make sure that they were.

While the quality of some of these minis is rather poor, I love them. All of my armies have selections of these old gems included alongside their newer compadres. I love getting looks from other old-timers who remember these jewels that they let get away from them years ago.
    1. There are female marines and my Sunhawks will explain it to you.
    2. We are the Emperor's Children and we WILL redeem our honor.

These are what I have.

Lots of old Rogue Trader Eldar back from the late 1980's and early 1990's

[url]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-IaPZd8Zy62A/T3J2qov-m3I/AAAAAAAAB8A/ISXMjoAnZog/s1600/Wd106p17EldarHarlequins-02.jpg[/url]

[url]http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2010/2/25/85443_sm-Alaitoc,%20Eldar,%20Guardians,%20Old,%20Oops,%20Ro gue%20Trader,%20Warhammer%2040,000.jpg[/url]

[url]http://www.solegends.com/citcat88/4301eldar.jpg[/url]

Yes every single model is OOP and are all metal. Though some do have the plastic arms.

I have also around 40+ of the old Space Orks as well. To include several of the old Weird Boyz and Ork Nobs.

I did not get any of the old Mad Boyz though.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast