BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

[url]http://www.collecting-citadel-miniatures.com/wiki/index.php/Wood_Elves_-_Unreleased[/url]

Hey, I am looking for any the unreleased Wood Elves! If any of you have any for sale, let me know! Thanks!

Chapter-Master

Hmm - probably more a post for the trading forums, but hey. Have you tried the Oldhammer Trading Community on Facebook?
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Veteran-Sergeant

I have an old "Female in Power Armour w/ Sword and Boltgun", from the old 40k Adventurers set. Been looking for a "Female in Power Armour w/ Hammer and Boltgun" for almost two decades, now, and still have yet to acquire one. Ol' Babs has a Psyker symbol on her shoulder, and I love using her as an Inquisitor, along with my Female Commisar w/ Laspistol model.

SJ

I still have one of these that I picked up years ago for $5 unassembled and unpainted. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	khorne_cauldron_of_blood_by_seggin.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	15119

Not the best photo, but this is the Bonesinger from my collection:

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

OH I love the bone singer, I really wish I'd grabbed one.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Librarian

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	657452_md-.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	15124Click image for larger version. 

Name:	640425_md-1990s, Armorcast, Chaos, Eldar, Rogue Trader.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	15125Click image for larger version. 

Name:	539570_md-2nd Edition, Land Raider, Razorback, Rhino, Rogue Trader, Thunderhawk, Ultramarines.JPG 
Views:	149 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	15126Click image for larger version. 

Name:	581997_md-.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	15127Click image for larger version. 

Name:	581545_md-30k, Colossus Robots, Enginseer, Rogue Trader.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	15128

heres a few of my weirdys that i have pics handy of, although I play pretty often about half of all the crap I own is definetly in the collector realm but sometimes you can find decent existing models/rules to fit them, like a Cannon or Cauldron of Khorne becomes a Possesed Vindicator or Predator, or a Vampire-Class Spirit warrior is bit-upgraded to a Wraithseer, so in order, Upgraded Wraithseer, Rogue Trader/3rd Ed Daemons Versus Eldar (all kinds of metal and Armorcast in there), My Ultramarines Armoury RT style (cept of course for Bikes and Speeders), closeup of my 89 alternate Termies (Ive gotten another since, which Ive converted to have an AC), and my Collosus and Techmarine while they were work in progress.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan Land View Post

Name:	657452_md-.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	87.7 KB 
ID:	15124Click image for larger version. 

Name:	640425_md-1990s, Armorcast, Chaos, Eldar, Rogue Trader.JPG 
Views:	155 
Size:	103.3 KB 
ID:	15125Click image for larger version. 

Name:	539570_md-2nd Edition, Land Raider, Razorback, Rhino, Rogue Trader, Thunderhawk, Ultramarines.JPG 
Views:	149 
Size:	112.7 KB 
ID:	15126Click image for larger version. 

Name:	581997_md-.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	89.9 KB 
ID:	15127Click image for larger version. 

Name:	581545_md-30k, Colossus Robots, Enginseer, Rogue Trader.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	15128

heres a few of my weirdys that i have pics handy of, although I play pretty often about half of all the crap I own is definetly in the collector realm but sometimes you can find decent existing models/rules to fit them, like a Cannon or Cauldron of Khorne becomes a Possesed Vindicator or Predator, or a Vampire-Class Spirit warrior is bit-upgraded to a Wraithseer, so in order, Upgraded Wraithseer, Rogue Trader/3rd Ed Daemons Versus Eldar (all kinds of metal and Armorcast in there), My Ultramarines Armoury RT style (cept of course for Bikes and Speeders), closeup of my 89 alternate Termies (Ive gotten another since, which Ive converted to have an AC), and my Collosus and Techmarine while they were work in progress.
    Your Marines brought a huge smile my face, long may they continue to bring your gaming pleasure.
    "Has the whole world gone crazy? Am I the only one around here who gives a **** about the rules? Mark it zero!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserdean View Post
    I have the female Commissar and the Necromunda Spire Special character.
    I have Commissar Corset in my collection, too (along with a few other choice limited models). I feel like she does a good job of showing the problem with GW making female models sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LCS View Post
    I still have one of these that I picked up years ago for $5 unassembled and unpainted. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	khorne_cauldron_of_blood_by_seggin.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	15119
    Isn't that one of the Epicast or Armorcast models? I still have a couple Armorcast Battlewagons, but I'm not sure what happened to my Epicast Gobsmasha.

Name:	squat.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	15129

Dunno about rare, but I think this guy would be fairly old, if he had ever actually existed of course....

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast