BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Crap I didn't notice the part about Daemons being gone.

If that pans out, Daemon Princes had better still be in there...I have plans for converting a Tzeentchian prince from the plastic Daemon Prince kit and that fancy new WFB Griffon the Empire has.
    Armies Played (in order of acquisition)
    Crons, SW, SM, Tau, 1k Sons, IG, Nids, BA, DE

Wait wait wait...

Grey Knights dread KNIGHT
    Chaos DRAGON?!?!?!?!

Bhahahahahahahaha

Brother-Captain

I dunno that I buy the dragon thing, personally...

Sounds kind of silly.

We'll see, though. 40k is full of silly, and it can be made to work (Thunderwolves).

Fly Lord

A note folks...

Tasty didn't say there was no chaos dreadnoughts in existence, as there is a new model coming out in the boxed set.

He said there was no "Chaos Dreadnought" unit in the codex. I assume that like the example given of Pariah/Lychguard, there will be a newly named unit that Chaos Dreadnought will fit into. Probably something like "Daemon Engines"...
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Brother-Sergeant

I don't do Chaos but I know GW, they like to play with the minds of the fans before releasing things.

Brother G
    *Remember Rynns*
    "The Emperor Protects"

Brother-Captain

With their silence?

I think it's us fans playing with one anothers' minds and imaginations during the rumours leading up to a release that gets everybody whipped into frenzied speculation and debate.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Kawauso View Post
    With their silence?

I think it's us fans playing with one anothers' minds and imaginations during the rumours leading up to a release that gets everybody whipped into frenzied speculation and debate.
    LOL, yep, silence is bless....
    See all the chaos it has created? Buahahahahaha >:-)

Brother G
    *Remember Rynns*
    "The Emperor Protects"

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Goochman View Post
    LOL, yep, silence is bless....
    See all the chaos it has created? Buahahahahaha >:-)

Brother G
    *Bliss*

sorry...

Anyway, I dont believe for a second that GW will eliminate the chaos dread. It is absolutley against the established fluff. It would be too much of a drastic change to the whole story line and they know it. This is simply a case of rumor trolling. However this "dragon" model that people are talking about sounds like a new defiler type construct, just something new that the dark adeptus has managed to fart out in the thousands of years spent dicking around in the eye of terror. And if it looks anything like this ([url]http://www.google.com/imgres?q=steampunk+dragon+model&um=1&hl=en&safe=of f&sa=N&biw=1152&bih=715&tbm=isch&tbnid=cDEbJHGEL18 0zM:&imgrefurl=http://airshipambassador.wordpress.com/2011/01/12/steam-artin-around-the-world/&docid=705PhwMAx2tloM&imgurl=http://airshipambassador.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/steampunk_dragon_by_kerembeyit.jpg&w=640&h=835&ei= lYCbT5ygH4fv0gHbmYmQBA&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=312&sig= 110226641830731934436&page=1&tbnh=165&tbnw=126&sta rt=0&ndsp=17&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:0,i:75&tx=50&ty=58[/url]) i will be fine. :P

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kataklysm View Post

Anyway, I dont believe for a second that GW will eliminate the chaos dread. It is absolutley against the established fluff. It would be too much of a drastic change to the whole story line and they know it. This is simply a case of rumor trolling.
    Agree entirely. Traitor legions had dreadnoughts when they went rouge and subsequent rebels like the Astral Claws would also have them. Choasification might well change them a bit, but they will/can not remove them enitrely from the fluff/codex. IF these rumours are accurate, I would expect a renaming.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

Reseruecting this thread with new goodies - via [URL="http://natfka.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/chaos-rumors-heretek.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed &utm_campaign=Feed:+Faeit212+(Faeit+212)"]Faeit 212[/URL]
    via MrSteelfist
    Only a little rumour i picked up at Warhammer World but i've heard mention that there will be a Techmarine type character, not sure if this is a SC or just a HQ choice though.

I just recalled being told that there would be a smaller demon engine that operated in a "pack" but isn't Brazen Knights. This may bestudio people just throwing some falsehoods out there to mess with us but thought it worth mentioning.
    It might go against the no new IC rumours depending on its slot, but it also fits into the old rumours of some Dark Mechanicus in the book. I'd be interested...the fluff for the new decimator engine is interesting and hints at them, and we know they exist, so why not have them in the rules?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast