BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Time of Legends: Neferata cover art (big pictures)

Pretty:

Alternate:

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Oh wow. Those are some absolutely stunning pictures. Where did you find them, I couldn't see them on the BL website.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

They were linked to on Warseer, from whence I shamelessly stole them.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

If they make that into a poster I'm totally getting that.

Ditto. It has also re-enthused me about my Vampire Counts army which I have neglected a bit in the past month (been making terrain instead).

The first one has also supplanted FemShep as my desktop background.

Chapter-Master

For me it's the third one that ha displaced femshep on my desktop. I'm disturbed that I find her somehow sexy, despite being quite monstrous, but I guess that means the art is depicting a female vamp in exactly the right way.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Ha, I just switched to the third picture myself because I decided I like her teeth more, and she looks more regal despite also looking more feral.

Chapter-Master

It's the armour and sword detail that I really like. That and all the asps everywhere. Hard to tell waht is armour and what is real snake

Brother-Captain

Ohh very nice indeed and yeah I'll be getting a poster of that. I think I prefer the 1st pic myself, not sure why though. both of them are very good especially the full widescreen views where you can see what I presume is the Silver Mountain in the background.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Battle-Brother

dont get me wrong, i really really like the artwork, but to me thats not Neferata. Sure vampires are savage beasts but in my opinion this picture lacks the royalty wits mischievous scheeming to be Neferata

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast