BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Warhammer Mark of Chaos Battle March

I’ve just started (4 months) playing warhammer battlemarch, it’s a rough approximation of warhammer tabletop meets total war. The multiplayer scene is virtually dead except for a few lone survivors and [url]www.warhammerers.co.uk[/url] flying the flag.

The game is about 7 years old and only now are computers ready to play it smoothly.

Currently I am ranked number 3 player in the Wurrrrld.

I would really like to see this game take off again and get patched up and resold to people on budget label.

On the RPG side of things and maybe even tabletop. I have been looking at virtual tabletops.

Fantasy grounds 2 virtual tabletop.
    [url]http://youtu.be/HuTFwU1hDms[/url]

Warhammer Mark of Chaos Battle March example of play final single player battle.
    [url]http://youtu.be/wSrBbou7-cQ[/url]
    This is what happens when I get cannons

Personally I think pdfs + computer are cheaper and easier to organise.

I am trying to push for a new patch / expansion so if you can help that would be cool...
    [url]http://www.uk.namcobandaigames.eu/community/topics/warhammer-battle-march-rts-due-for-a-revamp[/url]

Scout

I've played Mark Of Chaos.

When I finished it, I bought the expansion, but have not played it yet. That was about 6 months ago....

Default sacrificial hourus gauntlet

would there be any information about the fourth level sequence. Where after training completion with the riflemen and halbred bearers; there is a beginning senario where as you control a horde of undead deamons and appoint war generals. Then attack a nearby town where at the beginning you use your selected units to attack the townspeople then upon entry into the town it is discovered that the town is a town of similar undead war creatures. After defeating the first faction of the undead there then is a second faction equiped with several boss power units using dark archelon destruction orbs. And in addition to the more powerful units, there are undead sappers also including several chamipon idols. Now finding this forimable force the inital engagment leaves you with half of a legion still able to serve the dark cause. To this effect the only alternative is to go back and recurit the most powerful units you can to then destroy the main targets which offer powerful countermoves and very overwhelming offensive strikes. Does anyone have information on how to tatically engage level 4 and if anyone knew of the proper units and defensive moves and counter strikes this itemization would be very useful to.

Sincerely,

The elven barrage