BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Scout

Default New Flyers Usable

Will the new flyers that are in the June White Dwarf be usable?

They are officially sanctioned updates to Codex: Space Marines and Codex: Orks, there are no reasonable grounds for excluding them.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

After a quick look, the term flyer is still very misleading. All three and their variants are just "Fast, Skimmer" in their listings. So much for being touted as 'flyers'

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    They are officially sanctioned updates to Codex: Space Marines and Codex: Orks, there are no reasonable grounds for excluding them.
    So tempting just to exclude them on the basis of this comment. I don't want to ruin my reputation by getting reasonable all of a sudden.

REAL ANSWER:

The published rules for the GT states that no changes will be made after May 1, 2012 - this would be a change after May 1, 2012. However White Dwarf additions are not explicitly covered under the no changes rules, so we're going to consider the question at the work day tomorrow.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Scout

Excellent. The Necron flyers should obviously be in and I am rooting for the Ork flyers. They just look like too much fun.

Default femara letrozole

[url=http://congam.com]femara letrozole online[/url] is an oral, anti-estrogen drug which lowers estrogen levels in postmenopausal women to prevent certain types of breast cancer.
    or [url=http://raenra.com]kamagra sildenafil citrate[/url]
    Last edited by Feraralive; 05-31-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Final Answer: New Flyers are in for WGC 2012.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene