BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Fly Lord

Default WGC 2012 - WM/H Events Open Thread

All comments and questions regarding the Warmachine/Hordes events go here.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Howdy Bigred

I have a question about the Warmachine Blitzmachine event.

it states 15 points. I am not super familiar with the rules for WM/WH, but I was wondering if I play Mortenbra, and follow her Tier 4 list, helljacks only, then does she get the (-)1 pt to the cost of her jacks?

I am just getting into playing WM and was wondering.

Thanks!

Tier lists are allowed and Mortenebra's will indeed be a very competitive one for this event. So yes, the -1 will apply.

Scout

So no Doubles tourney for WM/H this year?

Also, the [URL="http://www.wargamescon.com/p/events-schedule.html"]schedule [/URL]shows 3 events. 15pt on Friday, 50 on Saturday, 50 on Sunday.
    The downloads on the right side of the page have 5 packs.
    SR, Masters, Hardcore, Blitz and Flank.
    I'm assuming some of those are up for general reference and assistance with the events and formats, but the Flank doc mentions 35 point lists with a 7 point flanking force. As there aren't any 35 or 42 point events listed, I was wondering if that was up there in error, or if the schedule was missing an event.

Scout

And Bigred posted an updated schedule of events to the blog which answers both my questions.

The 35pt Flanks for everything event sounds interesting.

I'm disappointed there looks to be no warmachine/hordes doubles event. We had 4 people that wanted to partake.

I am intererested in playing the 15 point warmachine event friday. Is there a way to sign up for only that event or do I have to buy the whole weekend package? I was hoping to play warmachine friday and then 40k on saturday and sunday.