BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Thursday games?

Hybrid View

Default Thursday games?

I'm coming to WGC in June and competing in the team tourney on Friday. Do many players show up and play pick-up games on Thursday afternoon or evening?

Absolutely, there will be a lot of that. I expect to have the room 100% ready by 6pm, but we'll get some tables up by 3pm so that the earliest birds can get to playing.
    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Nathanael Greene

Battle-Brother

I should be there around 6-7 on Thursday, depending on traffic on I-35. I would love to get a game in with ya!

Sounds good. I think me and my team mate will be in around 3 pm. Provided we aren't gluing and slapping paint on his army that night, I should be able to get a few games in.

Battle-Brother

I may have 1-3 more guys coming with me, so if he wants some games in as well, they would probably be up for it.

I should be getting there around 7ish and would gladly get some games in after a flight from philadelphia and a long drive from the airport in Houston.

This will be my first time coming to WARgamescon and I would like to get in as much gaming as possible and meet some new people. I was able to line up a work trip to get to the con, and since it will most likely not happen again, I want to make this a good one!