BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You can deinately replace the sword,but it is one of the specific items if the model being a special demon lade

Librarian

if you know any demon players you may be to grab a bloodletters hellblade and mod it with a reforged hilt and have a non bendy sword but still a demon sword though it is stated that it is not 'tamed' in the dex and that it takes Crowe all his power to resist the blade too

you could go to extremes and use a lighter? it does melt the stuff in fractions of a second tho...

Veteran-Sergeant

Update for those who might be interested:

I purchased the Finecast Brother Captain Stern, Castellan Crowe and Kaldor Draigo. All three are by far the best examples of Finecast that I've encountered.

The only problem I found on any of the models was a small hole on Stern's nose behind the bridge and between the eyes so it left a small window between his eyes when viewed from the side. It was pretty much invisible when viewed from the front but I knew it would give me problems when it came time to paint. I filled it with a tiny bit of Testors modeling putty and its all good.

Crowe's sword is pretty straight with a very slight twist/curve so I may not mess with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12