BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Warploque Miniatures

[URL="http://www.warploqueminiatures.co.uk/"]Warploque Miniatures[/URL] is the company of Alex a.k.a. WarploqueMonkey. He is only 19, and he has some really great sculpts, of which there are more on the website:

Halflings of Hobbleshire:

Galan Quarterbane, monster hunter

Halfling Militia

Wilibald Proutfoot, captain of the militia

Seamus 'Pig Eye' Plebb
    Last edited by eldargal; 05-01-2012 at 08:10 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

More.

Swords for Hire:

Giant

Giant Beastmen

Pirate Zombies:

Morgan Fellbeard, undead pirate captain

Undead Crewmen
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Even more.

Bayourks of the Cayjon Swamplands:

Big Mama 'Gator' Shaman

Boglins

Bull swamphawg

Dragons:

Dragon

Last pictures.

Creatures of the Unknown Jungles:

Death Kiwi (my favourite in his whole range)

River troll

Chapter-Master

Zombie Pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to say I am very impressed at the quality of these, especially in someone so young. I also really like the style, especially the Halflings, they have a very unique look that sets them apart from other ranges.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Veteran-Sergeant

i would love to get a few of those Death Kiwis. they are soo cool.

Pretty aren't they, using some as Dire Wolves in my VC army and I have some plans to use them in my Dark Eldar army as well.