BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Brother-Sergeant

I'm hoping that everyone will start dropping thier Grey Knights and giving them to me in some hysterical bandwagon jumping frenzy because "Rumour has it" thier Force weapons cease to be true power weapons in 6th and the sky is falling or some other weak excuse.I remember what they used to be (Fluff/Rules) and don't care how they've been tare'd in mud.To me they will always be the Kings of elite,the shadowy guys behind the scenes sipping brews with Helaquins in the black library, moments earlier scrapping through the webways to get to the truth.Silly greyknights,they were trying to help you.
    All thier sexy S6 power weapon WS5 terminatory goodness but these new guys,they're like a family member I'm not so proud of.

But I like the models and will wait to buy them as cheep as possible second hand.I'm lucky I like the Art befor the game.
    I will make an army of these,100's I tell you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img4e526a3e05222.jpg Nemesis Dreadknight.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	2105  
    Last edited by Lucian Kain; 06-07-2012 at 08:17 AM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I don't think they will. Largely anecdotal, but relatively reliable point coming!!

I used to work for GW retail, and I'm still friendly with my old manager. As it's of interest, and without going into facts and figures, I'm told locally, and seemingly company wide, one week pre-orders are generating more sales than the previous month long window. If it works it works. To quote Vic and Bob 'How does it work? I dunno, but it does!'
    It cos you see shiny stuff this week, but since you don't know theres more shiny stuff soon you don't buy stuff now.

If you knew that your army was getting a bunch of new stuff next month would you buy something this week AND buy stuff later, or not buy anything now and buy new stuff?
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456