BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by MaltonNecromancer View Post
    I would pay good money to watch some emetophiliac failure of a human being try to actually murder someone with a blunt, bendy pewter 1:65 power sword he can barely hold between finger and thumb, and get destroyed for his troubles. Frankly, I applaud the tenacity of the terrorist who tries; there's a determination there you just have to admire.
    I fly on board with big needles for my diabetic care. I'm talking like, huge syringes that I've used as flavorizing injectors for roasts :P

Brother-Captain

I remember another thread, I think it was on here, suggesting the purchase of a starter pistol. You pack the starter pistol in with the minis, declare that there is a firearm in your bag at check in. The TSA then keeps super track of the bag (it counts as a real gun, and no one wants to lose one of those). I'll see if I can dig up the thread.

Brother-Captain

My mistake, it wasn't a thread on here, but here's a blog entry on it. [url]http://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2006/09/expensive_camer.html[/url]

Veteran-Sergeant

How about paint? Anybody have any experiences with traveling with paint (any type)? Is it easier to carry it on or put in your luggage? Since the luggage compartments aren't usually pressurized, I was wondering if that would make the pots burst.

I would hate to get off the plane only to find a soup of colors.
    Any thoughts on this?

Thanx!
    Last edited by Lunar Camel; 08-24-2012 at 01:16 AM. Reason: forgot to add "hate"
    On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of countless millions who at the dawn of victory lay down to rest, and in resting died.

Chapter-Master

Well....you could carry it in your hand luggage, but would need t go into individual bags to get through security. Someone taking a bunch of little liqid bottles on also might attract some unwanted attention

I doubt the pressre would make things explode. Things liek Shampoo bottles, toothpaste and the like all fly without rupturing.
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12