BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

If I have allies, does that mean I can put my Grey Hunters in Chimeras instead of Rhinos? Can I take Leman Russes and paint them SW Grey, like I should have been able to all along? Can I put some Long Fangs in my foot guard lists?

This is going to take some incredible balancing, which GW seems not that good at. But, from a casual playing perspective, it sounds fun!

I'm looking forward to it, just because it will be different. I'm not buying any models until it comes out though, which will cost GW about $200, based on my monthly average buy. I bet a lot of people are doing the same. I'm instead betting my Dust Warfare army ready, just in case...

r
    It takes a big hammer to drive a big nail.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by robrodgers46 View Post
    This is going to take some incredible balancing, which GW seems not that good at. But, from a casual playing perspective, it sounds fun!
    I'm looking forward to Eldrad guiding my Loota-spam list.

I too have put on hold any further purchases at this time.

I know these are just rumors, and I take rumors like a quadriplegic takes on a speeding bus ( I don't)(and if you can't laugh at the mental image, then feel free to skip this)

But I giggle to myself every time I think about how many staunch xenos hating marine players were reading the rumor with mouths agape, and about how many astartes fell upon their chainswords when they heard the news that Tau (of all races) were humanity's best hope to defeat chaos...wa...wa...

There is a battle brother somewhere on his way to some crusade, and typing angrily to the ship's astropath sending out to 'emperorfunpants'@terramail.cleanse, writing...

dear lord emperor,

...W...T...F...??!!

Signed, hugs n kisses, death to the xenos,

BB Octavian Bloodfist

PS Death to the heretic...

Chapter-Master

The BoLS facebook page has continued its trsdition of posting new rulours to itself and not here with;

-Apparantly the random physcic powers are in still. 6"lores" with 6 spells you roll for in them. And apparantly they sound vey similar to the type of brotherhood the Thousand Sons have i. "a thousand sons".
    So thats one thats fire based, one that can predict the future, one that can produce Kine Shields....cant remember any more

Hopefully this could be a micommunication and ots only 1000 sons sorcerors in rhe new codex that sre random....
    Autarch, Shas'o, Chaos Lord and Decadant Lord of the Webway. And a Doctor!
    http://drlove42.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

If its random powers in ADDITION to what you normally get then that would be cool, basically a return on "minor" powers, still not sold on mains being random though.

I still don't see why GK's supposedly get to be super special snowflakes.
    Last edited by daboarder; 05-08-2012 at 02:27 AM.

Chaplain

Becasue Ward fancies himself an English Chuck Norris thats why. He's running around GW with a big ruler slapping anyone who tries to de-fluff his fluffiness, or de-throne their awesomeness too.
    He wants them to be the ultra, uber, shooty, nice Khorne that they are and that no one, no xenos, no SM or anything being able to out class them thats why.
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    If its random powers in ADDITION to what you normally get then that would be cool, basically a return on "minor" powers, still not sold on mains being random though.

I still don't see why GK's supposedly get to be super special snowflakes.
    Well random powers would head us back to 2nd Ed Dark Millenium, ah those were the days with 3x10^24 templates deck of warp cards

Chapter-Master

Actually, even with the old codex the fluff pretty much stated that GKs were the biggest, baddest ***********s in the entire universe, matched only by the most powerful of greater Daemons and/or maybe the elite Eldar guarding the Black Library.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Allies eh? I wonder if I can swing a Blood Angel Apothecary for a unit of Lychguard.

Or just take Mephiston with my Necrons. That seems reasonable.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast