BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

These are extremely good, they look great on the table. I wish I was half as good at converting. Nice!

Awesome stuff mate, so how did you get on at Throne Of Skulls?

Won 4 games out of 5, which is a record for me but all the necrons were doing well, and wasn't a million miles away in the one I lost to another necron list. No major problems with WYSIWYG identification but I did put a lot of effort into that.

Got best hero in the painting competition (destroyer lord dismantling the wraithlord) which I've not won before but missed out on best army to a haemonculus coven DE list.

I'm probably going to take them again in October and tweak the list slightly with a couple of new models.

New necro model,

I'm retiring the tres dodgy ghost ark in favour of some more warriors (incoming) and a new annihilation barge, my take on the Kaban Machine.

I've also grimed up all my models with the new technical paints.

I like the ingenious use of bitz on the tentavle arms - especially the drill! I almost feel the model is a little dark though - maybe it is the picture? Looks great nonetheless!

looks great what did the guys at warhammer world say about it?

Chapter-Master

Weeeeeeeeee

That dirty beasty makes for a very happy Shades! Exactly what I thought your army could look like! I look forward to seeing how the rest of the army looks (though it does mess up the reserve article I've been slowly putting together on my blog...)
    Always thinking 2 projects ahead of anything I've yet to finish
    http://instinctuimperator.blogspot.co.uk/

That sir, is quite ridiculously awesome, like the rest of this army.

Amazing! Definitely want to see the rest of the army in its new dirty form!
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Some of the others with extra grime. Reflects less light so much less shiny.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast