BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Battle-Brother

Odd fluff aside, I like what I see of the rumors.
    I play Tyranids, so being able to assault off of deep strike is a godsend for some underused units like raveners. I look forward to seeing the meta-game get shaken up.

Brother-Captain

The idea that almost every proper Grey Knight unit can deep strike and then assault is fairly frightening for power armor armies. It means nothing but more drop pod Ironclads coming for my Guard though >.<

Chapter-Master

Not Purifiers, though.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Brother-Sergeant

Personally I hope that most of the recent rumours are true. Allies means proper daemons with my chaos marines, and random charges makes sense with pre-measuring. I'd rather fail a charge on a dice roll than because I misjudged the distance by half an inch, at least I can blame the dice then Random psychic powers sound good as well if they do it like fantasy. You would always have the 'signature spell' as a choice so could plan somewhat, and a large selection of random powers adds some more variety to each game. Stops staleness and cheesiness without making psykers weak. Just as long as they don't go back to the old 2nd edition combat system as well, I think all will be well.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123