BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Blood Angels and Necron fluff

Ive been reading about the possibility of BA and Necrons being allies,and was wondering where the in the fluff this was written.Was it in a Novel?

It was written into the latest Blood angels codex:

Necrons and blood angels are slugging it out when a tendril from a tyranid fleet arrives and is the new immediate threat so the necrons and blood angels sort of "team up" to deal with it. afterwards both sides are so battered there would be no victor just the destruction of both forces so they go there seperate ways. with some added fluff saying the blood angels would find it dishonorable to turn on those they just fought alongside.

Hope that helps. If you want the location of the fluff in the codex, it comes under the like Log dates bit.

that helps a ton thanks. Guess i really never read the fluff in my codex :/

Thanks again

Brother-Captain

Wait, you at least read the bit about the Sanguinor carrying a Bloodthirster into low orbit with only his jump pack and then suplexing him through the planet's crust right?

Holy crap..I need to read that thing..he went Rick Flair on a Bloodthirster..wooooooooo

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by addamsfamily36 View Post
    It was written into the latest Blood angels codex:

Necrons and blood angels are slugging it out when a tendril from a tyranid fleet arrives and is the new immediate threat so the necrons and blood angels sort of "team up" to deal with it. afterwards both sides are so battered there would be no victor just the destruction of both forces so they go there seperate ways. with some added fluff saying the blood angels would find it dishonorable to turn on those they just fought alongside.

Hope that helps. If you want the location of the fluff in the codex, it comes under the like Log dates bit.
    I believe that the BA would never be allies of an enemy of the Imperium. I know they are way older than Humans but it is ridiculous, I get the "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend thing" But to go as far as taking them as allies is an invitation for an excommunication of the whole chapter.

Brother G
    *Remember Rynns*
    "The Emperor Protects"

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Brandoncbaker View Post
    Holy crap..I need to read that thing..he went Rick Flair on a Bloodthirster..wooooooooo
    I've been putting Marneus Calgar in the Rick Flair slot for punching a hole in an Avatar of Khaine and the Sanguinor as the Blessed Macho Man Randy Savage. Proving once and for all, the power of Khorne is nothing before the majesty of Macho Madness. Ho Yeeeeeeeeeeah.

They aren't allies. The actual fluff is as has been said, they were bloodied from a fight, the Necrons didn't attck them because they were also recovering from the battle. So they went there seperate ways. This has been misconstrued by witless fans who can't read or understand what they read into them being friends. This in turn seems to have spawned a rumour tha Blood Angels will able to ally with Necrons in 6th edition 40k.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goochman View Post
    I believe that the BA would never be allies of an enemy of the Imperium. I know they are way older than Humans but it is ridiculous, I get the "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend thing" But to go as far as taking them as allies is an invitation for an excommunication of the whole chapter.

Brother G
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!