I cannot comment on Zagstruk, but I don't really rate special characters. See how it goes and report back in yeah? Only thing I will say and have said is 6+ armour save for them Storm Boyz in the open is now good, and you need majority of the unit in cover to be granted it. Big unit needs big terrain. You planning on deep striking in? Then they will more than likely get shot become a high prority target.

Do proxy, I'm sure people won't mind if you say look this rokkit is xxx. I do it often and people I play with are cool with it. Give it aago.

I don't think it matters. If I know you've got mega armour in there I will pop the trukk, and lets face it thats not hard.

You need as many lootas as possible. Try not to take from them. Perhaps drop a nob, which btw would function better with cyborg body.

Don't buy things just for a fire magnet - waste of points, you can use them constructively else where.

TBH, for a Ork 2k list I don't think you have a lot really. I'll show you mine if you like? And no worries about the help Drop my blog sometime yeah..