BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Default Breaking news....

........UK public sector goes on strike.....

....Nobody really notices.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post

........UK public sector goes on strike.....

....Nobody really notices.
    And on that day, not a single @*&! was given!

Seriously, I've had enough of the Public Sector, they protest ALL the time. Maybe they should get jobs where they are on minimum wage and actually have to do some work, then they can see what 'scraping a living' means. Schooling isn't work. I teach kids things all the time.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Occuli Imperator

Would explain why work is so quiet today.
    (The office I work has a heady mix of public and private sector workers)

Librarian

And i am having a nice day off....

seriously i dont care if you support the strike, however dont pretend you know what my job is like..

all you know is the bollocks fed to you by the government and the media.

I peform a job and provide a service that deserves respect regardless of sector public or private!

/RANT
    "I Have Become Death the Destroyer of Worlds"

I provide a service also, I make sure that your plumbing and heating works properly. I don't strike every 2 minutes however.

I've worked in the Public Sector, I just get on with whatever job that I'm doing. If times are hard then whining about it won't help, especially not if it causes massive disruption to the people you serve.

Chapter-Master

To be fair my dealings with them have been limited to the councils student finance people, and then later for two periods of time the job centre staff, and based on their demonstrated levels of competence they're lucky to have any sort of job...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    To be fair my dealings with them have been limited to the councils student finance people, and then later for two periods of time the job centre staff, and based on their demonstrated levels of competence they're lucky to have any sort of job...
    And I have had some "experiences" with plumbers. e.g. taking 3 weeks to source a part I found in a day. to trying to charge 300 quid for a toilet repair

using your logic... all plumbers must be lazy cowboy's ?

I should probably apologise for my poor attitude/manners, rather stressed out today...

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    I should probably apologise for my poor attitude/manners, rather stressed out today...
    no problem no offence taken

it just annoys me when people criticise, without seeing 'or wanting to see' the problem from the inside.

Just for the record, I backhand our Plumbers who mess the customer around. (not literally)
    I can't stand pissing off customers. Bad for business, bad for reputation.

I was a Medical Intern for about 2 years.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast