BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

Overall, I've had descent experiences with special characters. The only exception was Old Zogwort. It wasn't even that he was terrible, he just wasn't anymore useful than a standard Weirdboy since I didn't get near any IC's.

Overall, not the best use of points.

Librarian

Kharn, hides in a landraider using smoke and cover to get close. Kharn and squad pop out and assault enemy unit. Kharn strikes with 7 attacks, and rolls 6 1's, I kill 6 of the Berserkers, and then roll a 1 to wound the enemy. Enemy IC strikes and causes 2 wounds on Kharn, who fails both Invul rolls. 2 Berserkers rolls and kills 1 enemy. Enemy unit kill both berserkers, and thankfully fail to kill Kharn. Kharn fails 4 of the 9 armour savesI had to take being fearless after losing close combat by 9 wounds.

Zarakynel Slaanesh Daemon Lord - Apoc battle. I fail to destroy a Landraider in CC, and just remove one of it's Las Cannon. Zugwort uses his ability, and successfuly causes me to take a Toughness test which I fail miserably. I then have to move the resulting Squig into a nearby Landraider for protection, and it hides there for the rest of the game.
    The world is Chaotic, so why not join the party. Slaanesh welcomes you with open arms. Certa Cito

this is old but my dark eldar archon in the previous book often rode around on a bike with a punisher extra attack helm and all the shiny things that made him absolutely ridiculous ... he charged into a tyranid warrior squad i chose +1 str( to make him s6), +1 attack and rerolls to wound make the charge roll for drugs and overdose and die! completely cost me the game but was absolutely hilarious to do

Battle-Brother

Wow, this thread is making me feel better about only getting the Parasite of Mortrex to spawn rippers once over the course of five games. At least he's shredded face or anchored a flank with synapse on the way to disappointment.

Thanks Internet!

1. Sm commander with thunder hammer and squad going after a avatar. group gets shot buy dire avengers, then squad dies. Commander left spear thrown at him and fails inv.

2. Vaylund cal for me has a great record on killing ic and sc. Charges Sicarius and Sicarius lobs of vaylund cal's head with special attack. But recent games I keep surviving and pulping him with s10 hammer and servo harness.

3.Khorne deamon prince gets swarmed buy guard and stabbed to death.
    Purge the Weak!

Draigo charges a squad of two attack bikes, does one wound, activates his force weapon, and kills one.

Then he spends the next four combat rounds doing nothing to the last attack bike.

He did finally get it, and he didn't take any wounds in the process, but it was a staggering string of failures.

Commisar Yarrick and 5 ogryn verus Blood Talon dreadnaught. Yarrick and company get counter charged by the dread, who talons to death all 5 ogryn. Yarrick is then forced to take 11 fearless wounds. Epic fail!

Battle-Brother

Chaos Lord with Demon Weapon , rolls a 6 for the attacks .
    But hits nothing .
    The 4 Terminators with Th/Ss killed him + his Terminator Squad(6) (they killed 1 Terminator)

Demon Prince charges one Dreadknight , casts succesful warptime .
    BUT couldnt wound it .
    The Knight just did the only thing he could , he send him back to the warp

This happened to my mate: Shadowsun jumps through a wood, 2 drones die, and she flees. Oh dear lord.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Using Abbadon with a squad of Nurgle Terminators.
    Attempt to charge through a tight spot into some Space Wolf Terminators, had some movement phase difficulty, managed to only get 2 of my Terminators into base-to-base and NOT Abbadon! Then he gets hit with the ol' Jaws of the World Wolf... and rolls a 6!
    Abbadon, you may lead Black Crusade after Black Crusade, but NO LONGER! You have fallen into a CREVICE ON AN ALIEN PLANET! DOH!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast