Quote Originally Posted by RedScorpionsGirl View Post
As a reminder the questions I asked were:

1. Were you a T.O. or a participant?

2. Were Army Builder lists mandatory, preferred, or not required?

3. How did you feel about the response to #2?

4. Did you find that Army Builder lists made things easier, harder, or no change? Please explain.

5. Do you think there should a standard in tournaments for list submission? Army Builder, must be typed, no handwritten...etc. What works best for you as a player, or as a T.O.?

6. Anything in particular you'd like to vent about Army Builder? Regardless of good or bad, how well do you like it as an overall product?

============

1. Both, I am TO of Feast of Blades I also play in lots of other tournaments.

2. Feast prefers Army builder, as do most events I play in. We will also accept lists written in MS Word.

3. I like that it standardizes the lists.

4. Easier, you would be surprised how many people come with chicken scratch army lists.

5. Yes, I would love a standard format, but I don't think it will happen... unless the software is free, sadly.

6. I can't stand the output format. I have learned how to read the document but it takes a while to master and view quickly. I do like the special rukes and weapons synopsis at the end, it is probably more helpful that the AB army list itself. It needs to be on IPad. I heard that it is now available on Mac but I haven't looked. Mostly my issues are with the output. IF it were on iPad I would like to be able to make notes on units, mark them as dead/ half strength and such to help track KP and VP. It would be amazing if I could also "share," the doc with someone else using the AB app.

Chandler